From time to time, health and fitness companies send me products to demo, review, giveaway etc.
Sometimes, these products are GREAT and some are a miss. But below are some items that I HIGHLY recommend to my readers and clients!
Here we go!!
1. Jabra Elite Earbuds.
These ear buds have a lot of features I love!
– heart rate (how cool is that?)
– volume.. you can adjust volume with two small buttons that are on the ear bud in your ear
– multiple attachments so you can custom fit your ear buds to YOUR ears
– battery that delivers 4.5 hours of play time, coupled with a portable charging case you have a total 13.5 hours of power at your disposal.
– With just the touch of a button you can be more aware of your surroundings with hear through, which conveniently filters in the sounds that surround you.
– comes with a free app so you can download all your workouts.
LOVE these! The sound quality is amazing.
2. GFB Bites
LOVE these little nuggets. I have some food allergies so I love the dark chocolate peanut butter ones. Each nugget is 50 kcals and has 5 grams of fat, 12 carbs, 4 g protein and 2 g fiber. I have 2-3 in the afternoon to fill be up before dinner.
3. Eat Enlightened Broad Beans
This company has a lot of great products but the broad beans are the best! I have never received so many compliments from a giveaway when I handed these to my runners the past 6 weeks post-run. They have a lot of different flavors and are so healthy! Highly recommend as do all of my runners!
Kelly Devine Rickert
Devine Nutrition Owner
Run to the Pub Run Club, Director