- You get to hang out with my super smiley, bubbly personality. Every. Single. Week. For 5 weeks straight!! Not sold yet? Read on.
- You get a FREE beer AFTER you are done running. Every week! How great is that?
- You win free stuff. Well, if your raffle ticket is picked… but you get the gist. You COULD win free stuff every week!
- You will meet new people. You may be asking yourself, “Why do I need to meet new people? I’m perfectly comfortable with the people I already know.” Well that may be the case, but I am telling you runners, as a group, are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Now you add beer to that? Well, we just became the most friendly group on the planet!!!
- You build confidence in yourself. Every week you may run a bit farther, with less walking time. Each week we go a bit further. You have a group of people encouraging you and cheering you on. Best confidence boost ever!
- You get a pretty cool t-shirt at the end of it. Wear it proudly! YOU became an official pub runner and NOW you have the swag to prove it!
- It’s a great break from work, kids, stressors in life, Great way to get away with your family/friends or even as a date night with the spouse. Burn some calories, eat or drink some calories, relax, enjoy the summer!
- Best part of the program? You will find yourself motivated to run that 5K at the end of the 5 weeks. And you will be confident that you can start AND finish it, because you know you trained for it! No backing out now!
- Did I mention you get to hang out with me every week, AND drink beer?
It’s a win win in my book.
Hope to see you there! We have 2 upcoming programs coming your way! Registration online or starting at 6pm each night. Run starts at 6:30pm!
The running group will meet every week on either Tuesday and/or Thursday at 6:30 p.m. starting July 11th /13th . Runs will be held rain or shine!
TINLEY: Program meets each Thursday starting July 13th at a different bar and will conclude with our 5K on 8/10. The program includes: A tank top, 1 free beer each week, 5 week training plan, 5K, medal and weekly raffle prizes!
July 13th Side Street Tavern, 18401 N Creek Dr, Tinley Park
July 20th Hailstorm Brewery- 8060 186th St, Tinley Park
July 27th Cuzin’s Tavern & Pizza- 17704 Oak Park Ave, Tinley park
August 3rd Durbin’s- 17265 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park
August 10th Gaelic Park- 6119 147th St, Oak Forest, IL
Frankfort- NEW! : Program meets each Tuesday starting July 11th at the Smokey Barque (20 Kansas St, Frankfort). The training program includes: A tank top, 1 free beer each week, 5 week training plan, and weekly raffle prizes.
Please return the registration and payment to Devine Nutrition at 6836 Westview Dr. Oak Forest, IL 60452. Checks should be made payable to Devine Nutrition. If you have any questions, call Kelly at 708-612-0876.
To sign up online, visit https://campscui.active.com/orgs/DevineNutrition
Mail in registration:Summer 2017